The Residence Apartments Ltd must obtain a request and grant prior permission to any pet entering the property. If we have accepted your booking to include a pet, please be advised:
You will be required to pay a deposit, which will be refunded on your departure, subject to no damages to the property and common spaces. A thorough check by our team will be carried out at the end of your stay.
This may be supplemented by an additional charge at the end of your stay, should there be damages made or extensive cleaning is necessary to restore to property to its original state.
In addition, we ask guests to adhere to the following:
- We advise that your pet should not be left alone in the apartment for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Pet owners must ensure that their pet does not cause damage to the property.
- Guests must ensure that their pets are not a disturbance to neighbours or visitors. This includes (but not exclusive to) unacceptable levels of noise, threatening behaviour
- When outside of the apartment and within the grounds of The Residence building, your pet must be kept on a lead (i.e. in all public places, communal areas and walkways). All mess created by your pet should be cleared and disposed of.
- When your apartment is being serviced by housekeepers or maintenance workers, the pet is be taken out of the apartment during the time of the service visit, or you must be onsite to ensure the pet is secured during the visit
- Employees will not be responsible for cleaning litter trays or any pet waste
- The company will accept no responsibility should a pet escape during a service visit, as the guest should be onsite to ensure their pet is secured during the visit
The Residence Apartments Ltd reserves the right to revoke their permission to keep your pet at the property and will give 3 days’ notice to terminate any permission should the above not be adhered to, or should it be considered in the best interests of other tenants and the property.
Thank you for your understanding regarding our policy and we hope you and your pet will have a wonderful stay!